Tuesday 27 May 2014

Writing a research proposal

It is not as easy as it seems. just read the book and looked at an example of a research proposal. Definitely, I need to do lots of readings to get evidences to support my arguments. I remembered doing a research proposal once. However, it was not as long. This time, I need to write 18 pages! 

Why so much? Well, maybe because I am now at the masters' level, so the higher the level is, the tougher the tasks get. Another reason would be that the research proposal needs to be in-depth. I read about writing the purpose of the study where I need to be succinct as well as I need to elaborate my arguments clearly. Then, I need to justify my research, showing the importance and the gravity of it, where the results may be helpful in the field that I am studying.

After that, I need to describe my instrumentation, how I will analyse the data and many other important things. It is quite taxing, but hey, lets be positive! I can do this. I just need to focus and stay focused!


No comments:

Post a Comment