Sunday 22 June 2014

Relooking my research proposal

As they say, the process of writing is a constant back-and-forth: you write, then you reflect, you analyse, you turn back, make corrections, reread - and the process goes on and on. The same goes with my research proposal. After completing it, and after submitting, I still read it, and the more I read, the more I realise the things that can make it a better proposal.

I am truly grateful to bump into my lecturer Dr Teoh who then told me that there are a few things that I need to amend to make my proposal better. I guess it's true that although it is just a research proposal, it has to be really clear, especially in terms of the objectives and the instrumentation.

The thing that worries me the most is the instruments that I will be using and the internal validity of it. I really really hope that it'll measure what I intend to and that the data analysis that will be done based on the data collected from the instruments will not be as difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment